Friday, May 22, 2009

What A Week!


What a week I've had. Ted and I worked graveyards this week, and missed a lot of sleep. But the highlights of the week were attending the "Volunteer Tea" at Lily's school,and Lily's D.A.R.E. graduation at school. Way to go, my Lily Bug! We've got a lot coming up too. There's Lily's dance recital, school play, A Erin's(my sister) due date, and planning for Relay For Life. WOW!

Oh, and my birthday. All this in the next month. Though it's a blessing to have so many great things going. I'm sure I wouldn't be given so many things, if I couldn't handle them. Oh, I almost forgot, Ted and I booked our trip for our 15th wedding anniversary. We're going to Hawaii! It's our first time, and we are completely stoked. Think of all the pictures, and scrapbooking in my future! I hope everyone has a great weekend, I know I'm going to try.

XOXO,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment