Saturday, May 9, 2009


My Goals For Saturday


1. Spend at least an hour outside enjoying the sunshine ( taking a walk with Lucy, reading, or taking pictures).

2. Clean the bathroom.

3. Watch Biggest Loser that's taped.

4. Finish laundry.

5. Cook dinner for Lily and Nana.

6. Scrapbook.


Oh, what an exciting life I live. But seriously, I'm very grateful for the the things and the people in my life. Had a wonderful time last night, when we took Nana out to dinner for Mother's Day. Also I'm so happy that my sister is doing well, being pregnant an all. Lily is doing well, and getting ready for her recital and the school play coming up. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous goal list! :)

    I'm heading home from work right now to go for a bike ride and intend on getting some great pictures!

    :) hope you're having a fab day!

    would you ever be up for a crop in Independence at Running with Scissors?

    :) text me!

    xo

    ReplyDelete